Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Running - Day 1

Well, today was day 1 of getting back on the horse of running.  And might I say it wasn't quite the most enjoyable run I have ever had.  Within mile one I got really bad side cramps which plague me through the rest of my run.  But I was able to keep my head high and finish my loop.  The upside to it was the fact that it was 60 degrees when I was running with shorts and a t-shirt next to piles of snow!  Majorly confusing but a nice change of pace from the cold.  It was a rough start but a start none the less so here are the stats:
Distance: 4.46
Time: 53:01
Overall Pace: 11:53
Avg Heart Rate: 167 (this is how I know it wasn't right, high HR with Low pace)
Route: Foxridge to oak lane and back to Foxridge

Now get out there and run!

-R.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment