Sunday, March 10, 2013

Ode to Spring and Very Good Wine

Good Morning to you!  I think mother nature is finally telling us that spring is coming to.  Ya know what that means... RUNNING OUTSIDE!  Yay for me :)

Well this week starts the week of spring break for me from college.  Unfortunately for me, it will be pretty darn boring.  Doing some rock climbing here and there, maybe getting out on the bike and of course getting into my running grove.  But other than that I am hanging out at home with the family.  I do have some plans for the week.  A craft day with my future sister-in-law and maybe some shopping (since shopping at school sucks).  The highlight of my week will be three job interviews that I am so lucky to have been chosen for.  Each on is an on-site interview that will take approximately 4 hours each so they are all scheduled on different days!  They are all very different in their own ways but I am very excited to be getting this chance.  Wish me luck out there and cross you fingers I can come away with a couple of job offers.

For the wine notes of the day, the wine reviews following this post are on VERY good wines. If you are looking for a wine to impress that isn't too much money, definitely look through the following 5 and you will find a couple of winners.  In addition, since I am at home I will be drinking some very good wines with the parents so look for some reviews throughout the week of some good wines!  I hope you have been enjoying the reviews and getting you expand your knowledge and pallet (like I have been able to).

2 months until I graduate and remember to Drink Up and Run!

~R.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment