Friday, February 8, 2013

Tasting - Beringer Reisling

Name: Beringer Reisling
Variety: Reisling
Region: California
Country: US
Year: 2009
Price: $5.95

Shop/wine critic/Winery Review: This wine is the perfect balance of honeysuckle and bright peach flavors. A perfect complement to light fare, appetizers, or just sharing with friends

My Review: So funny enough, I actually bought this wine before this wine tasting so I was hoping that I made a good buy!  The smell of this wine had a nice fruity bouquet.   It obviously smelled slightly sweet but wasn't overpowering.  When I tasted it, I got small hints of peach and had a nice fullness to it.  It was a nice white with not a strong finish, only lasted about 15 seconds.  Overall, I really enjoyed this wine of the tasting the best.

Food Tasting Link

No comments:

Post a Comment